TM 3 - bahasa Inggris - kampus milenial ITBI Medan
Name : Rika aulia
Clas : morning
Lesson: S1 accounting information system
SOAL:
A. Make 5 sentence with Noun Clause as subjects of the makes!
Answer: 1. I want to know how my mother's feels
2. What gw sings is very beautiful
3. Whowlever studies well and can manage his Time Will get succses
4. Whether he Will visit them or not is norlt my
Problem
5. Whether u want it or not is not important for
Me
B. Make a sentence using the Coordinating Conjunctions as follows:
“And, But, For, Nor, Or, So, Yet”!
Jawaban :
1.I take milk and sugar in my tea.
2.I like coffee, but my wife prefers tea.
3.She must have been very hungry, for she ate everything immediately.
4.Switzerland is not in the European Union, nor is it a member of NATO
5.Would you prefer coffee or tea?
6.I’ve drunk six cups of coffee today, so I’ve got a headache.
7.He’s seventy-two, yet he still swims, runs and plays football regularly.
C. Make a sentence using the Correlative Conjunctions as follows:
1. either ~ or
2. both ~ and
3. whether ~ or
4. both ~ and
5. not only ~ but also
Jawaban:
1.I will either go for a hike or stay home and watch TV.
2.She is both intelligent and beautiful.
3. I didn't know whether you'd want the cheesecake or the chocolate cake
4.He is both smart and handsome
5.He is not only intelligent, but also very funny.
Komentar
Posting Komentar